Style Inspiration: Fall Feelings | 2014

My major style inspo for the upcoming fall/winter seasons really come from these four pictures. I've noted that hat's are making quite a nice little comeback, which I'm completely fine with, I've already purchased my first bowler hat of the season! In addition, not to mention as always, LAYERS! It's cold during the winter (most places at least) and layering is key to stay warm. I plan on layering up, mostly in all black due to dress codes, but with nice little accent pieces such as a hat, or shoes or even a full statement coat. I'm a little too eager for the seasons to change from boiling hot to a nice cool temperature. Not to mention, I've totally found a love for wellies and converse and I'm planning on blowing my next few paychecks on new pairs of chucks and wellington boots for the upcoming season! Well, I hope you all enjoyed reading what I'm interested in wearing and dressing like this next season. I've tried crediting the sources of the orig pics, but don't hate me if it's wrong. Sorry!

Photo 1: Tumblr Cred
Photo 2 : Photo Cred
Photo 3 : Tumblr Cred
Photo 4 : Tumblr Cred