
The follow-up for this month's September Sounds- I have been very interested in music recently, well kinda. I managed to buy myself three cd's (which is a LOT) if you know me at all. Those consisted of two cd's from my favorite band Lazy Sunday, and another local band from my area. In addition, I went to The Black Keys x Cage The Elephant concert lastnight with my boyfriend and brother. My thoughts on the entire thing was that is was in our city's big multipurpose arena which is closed, and it was packed. We had floor tickets so we weren't too far from the stage, and Cage The Elephant were absolutely amazing. I saw The Black Keys last year at Forecastle and I liked that show soooooo much more, but that is probably because I was exhausted by the time I even got to the event. Over all, this month has been and probably will be filled with more music, more artist hunting. I'm obviously not a music critic, just sharing the experience.