September Sounds pt. 1 | 2014

I've never been a person who needs music. I have never been someone who would say "I can't live without music". In fact I have told multiple people on different occasions that I find music to very much be just background for myself, sort of like the backdrop to the setting of my location. I think this just ties into my lifestyle being a server and just having to concentrate more on everything else than the music that is around me, in addition, I have always been more visually inclined. I find the two and three dimensional art pieces more captivating somehow. Besides this mini tangent, the point of this post is because I don't think I've ever connected with my Spotify as much as I have tonight, specifically when listening to Zee Avi. It started earlier today as I was on YouTube and I clicked on a video by Joy Mumford it was a boyfriend tag she had done. I continued to scroll her videos and started listening to some of her covers until I found this cover, I knew it sound familiar so I went to google the artist and type in "Zee Avi" into my Spotify search bar. The first song which popped up being Concrete Wall, which I kept on my playlist at the previous restaurant but never really listened to any of her other stuff. I am now sucked into this Zee Avi portal that I don't want to get out of. I think this month I'm going give myself time to discover new music, and probably make September Sounds a set of posts. Thanks for reading!

Ps. This post wasn't sponsored.

Ps.s. I have like 3 'readers'

Ps.s.s. If anybody wants to sponsor me I'd be ok with that