Month in Review | September 2014

This month by far has been one of the most interesting, I've gone to a concert, been in a car accident, gotten an upper respiratory infection, got offered a position as vice pres of my schools student body, chopped my hair off, quit one of my jobs & struggled with trying to figure out if I was actually passionate for what I'm studying. That is just some of the main events I've had happen this month, much tears and tiredness has been overwhelmingly on overload this month. Ultimately I'm quite glad I've had a month like this, because I did survive through it in the end. I've learned many lessons and I feel much better physically/mentally/emotionally. This month through all the ups and downs, has proven to myself that there is an inner strength you need to find from within and growing up is finding that inner strength and using it when you feel like hiding from all your problems. I've also experienced a dose of the "good things come to those who wait" and "doors open when others close" and I just hope everyone out there is doing alright. I know sometimes stuff can be sucky. I am mainly a phone blogger so some posts I make can be impulsive and very spur or the moment or sprung out of boredom, but trust me, the light shines from the end of the tunnel right when you believe that you'll never get out. So farewell September, you where a toughie.