- The Worktop: It's a new YouTube channel by a named Aslan, who's in a relationship with one of my most favourite beauty/lifestyle bloggers/youtubers ever. His channel is cut into two portions, DIY's and Cooking segments which is perfect because I'm always looking for stuff to eat or make and I love seeing new ideas for DIYS. If you at all interested in any of those two things, or have a good sense of humor and like watching videos which are edited well you'll definitely enjoy and pick up on little quirky things he says throughout his videos, example: "Spoon it well, spoon it like a lover on a cold night". In reference to his first video. Check him out!
- Once Upon a Time. This show somehow has the power to cancel my plans, keep me awake 10+ hours and grab every emotion happy, sad and confused all within the first fifteen minutes. Which then prepares me for the upcoming forty-five I have left of each episode. I binge watched Season 3 on Netflix, no regrets. No shame in the fairytale game, but really. I only now need make sure I don't catch myself seeing a spoiler before this next season get's on Netflix.
- Soy Chai Tea Latte: Alright, alright. I know this is a random favourite, but it's probably in the Top Ten for my Tastebuds. Throughout this month when I was sick, I had to stay away from the majority of dairy I was consuming. Since I work in a coffee shop, the substitute wasn't hard to find, and it is still amazing! The soy just doesn't contribute to any phlegm/mucus factors milk may have (sorry for tmi?!) and the way I make a soy chai latte I just don't put any water like many other recipes: I steam/aerate the soy milk, pump or pour chai into my cup and then just pour in the steamed soy milk. The reason I don't use water is because that guarantees the most flavor in my drink without it being diluted with any water.
Alright, those are three things that got me through this month. What where yours?