- College- it isn't exactly my favourite but it is a new exciting experience & something completely different to what I had been doing before.
- Mascara- specifically Buxom Lash Mascara, for months I focused on eyeshadow and eyeliner when doing my eye makeup. But, since my birthday and being gifted this mascara (thnx linh), I've bailed on the cat-eye clan and jumped on the long lash train! All in all, this mascara is great and if you haven't tried it, or are looking for a new mascara- this is only $10 in Sephora! Click!
- Highlighter- The Urban Decay Naked Flushed & Benefit's Watts Up Highlighters have been with me since mid-month shopping and I've been loving both. I usually wear the U.D highlighter in combination with the rest of the Flushed Palette, and I keep Watts Up with my light concealer and Buxom Mascara routine.
- Casual Clothes! If you didn't pick up on the hint (my post dedicated to comfy/casual clothes ft. Lola Leon) I have been living in comfy track pants and hoodies this month. The weather pretty much is giving permission to, and when your life is pretty much school and trying to survive- sweats become your new bestfriend. So, hopefully soon I weather will permit me to wear skirts and dresses again, but until then I have been stalking all retail stores that sell comfy clothes at low prices.
So, there you have it, four easy favourites and three new makeup items I think you should stock your makeup bags with!