Student Style: Sweatpants | January 2014

random picture I found here 

I started school a couple weeks ago, and I've gotten into the habit of wearing sweatpants. Not just for school anymore but all the time. It started as a time saving, effortless thing to do, but now it has become a habit that I've started to adapt as my style. I would've never done this not even last year- but seeing that one of my style icons Lola (Lourdes) Leon also dons the same sort of school style, I feel excused by the fashion gods of this daily comfy casual wear I've adopted. Anyway, I can only find this as a positive thing, now my previous casual and nice clothes will not be put through as much wash n' wear. Really, I should be thanking Lola. She's the source of all this new found sweatpant confidence In addition, I figured this takes less time out of my day if I don't initially put effort from the get-go the rest of my day won't include little touch-ups or checking in the mirror.