hello (again)

I have not updated this blog since January!

Which is insane for a number of reasons such as

  1. It's July and I don't know where the time went
  2. I really thought I posted on here like once every two months
  3. My memory is getting fuzzy
  4. I have so much to catch you up with!
So, winter and spring came and left and yet this blog still stands! I am not making any promises to post more often because I am currently in the final stretch of my time at Paul Mitchell. I am loving hair school and I don't think I could have made a better choice for myself! I graduate early next month and I am so excited to be done and next on my to do list is to get a job at a hair salon! I have so many goals for when I graduate now that I can almost feel it I might as well make a list of that if anything for this post, soooo
  1. Finish typing out a bangin resume 
  2. Go shadow a salon on Wednesday
  3. Set up and appt for the [f] salon next next week
  4. Buy tickets to England
Not a big bad list after all really, the resume will hopefully happen this weekend. I'm going to keep number three, the name of the salon quiet for a minute because I have no idea about this salon. I just know that I really really liked it when I saw it today and I loved the vibe that I got from it too. Finally I am also going to go to England this summer for three weeks after I graduate and ya girl couldn't be happier. I think maybe I'll try and find or post some cute pics from recent just to ya know beef up my blog, ha. Hopefully I'll post more often but at this point who really knows, cus I sure don't.