Snowed in
I've neglected this blog recently, I have been very busy with school and work and life has really just gotten so exciting for me. I've entered phase two at my school, which is just a condensed salon area at my school where I get more one on one experience with learning leaders and I am able to try and perfect skills more so. Which means I have more clients, everyday. In addition I have been newly hired at one of my old jobs as a part time manager, which is exciting for the paycheck raise. Lastly I feel as if I have been involving myself in more productive activities the past couple months. Honestly, the reason why I remembered to write a blog post is because I have been snowed in my house the past couple days, and I'm running out of things to do. So hello again friends and hopefully I remember to update a little more frequently. Much love, lisa.