It's been real, It's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun (all the time at least).
This month has been many things, and easy is not one of them. I am happy to announce my Hair Instagram is now up and ready for the big bad world to see, I am of course going to continue to update it with new clients hair and promotions. You can view the page here.
I've been watching a ton of Netflix, binging through The Originals, I'm currently watching a documentary series by Michael Apted. The UP! Series is a set of documentaries which interview various people from the age of seven, every seven years. We see the change in them as they grow older, yet the documentary still uses the footage from each previous documentary to compare the interviewee's and some of their answers and reactions to questions previously. I ended up getting into the series when my old film studies teacher came into the restaurant I work in and recommended it to me.
I've also been working harder in school, trying to take as many clients as possible, and lastly I've got green hair! I'm thinking this greenish colour will be my (possibly longish term) look as I draw closer into the real & fashion worlds. For me it says 'hey i'm here to stay and to stand out too'.
Until next time friends!