Positivity | 2014

I find myself having just awful weeks here and there where my anxiety, emotions and hormones are all out to get me. This past week was one of those, and I can't emphasize how awful it truly was. They point of this post is that throughout the previous week and all the tears, I knew this wasn't for forever, and that soon enough everything would fall into its correct place. I just want to say, for all the people out there in the world and on the internet, that don't let the bad things keep you down. Soon enough there will be a release of everything that is negative, and you just really need to fight for yourself, and find the positive out there. Some horrible things happened and were said towards me that I really wouldn't wish upon anyone else, but the bright side is, is that I got through it and I'm going to continue my week with a positive outlook and let whatever comes my way just roll off my back. I hope all you out there can find that strength too. You can all contact me or talk to me about whatever you are thinking and feeling. I love you all.