May Favourites | 2014

   



A few things that I've been loving this past month.

  1. House
  2. Crafting
  3. Walking
I have jumped on the house bandwagon and it's going to be a while before I'll get off, thankyou Netflix for providing me this glorious show and thank my friend for telling me to watch it!

In addition, I've been getting really crafty recently, from simple fixing little holes and things in odd clothes and whatnot, to repainting old jars and thinking of new ways to use some things I had in order to revamp my room! 

Finally, it's summer, it's warm, it's pretty outsite. I am not at all close to having a beach body, but I am working on changing my lifestyle to a healthier one. So, I've been going on little walks with my sister most days out of the week around our neighborhood, and I've already started seeing little changes! 

A couple of the little jars n bottles I decided to paint up and reuse
My current work desk situation, it's been changed since this picture but general idea.